Warehousing, Supply Chain, & Logistics
This five-course certificate program provides new and experienced supply chain professionals with an opportunity to enhance their skills and start or advance their careers. Each course consists of 30–45 hours that include lecture, breakout sessions, facility tours, workshops, supporting videos, attendee participation, real work experiences, case study simulation and follow-up homework assignments.
Warehousing, Supply Chain, and Logistics Certificate
No. of Classes Required:
Onsite at the
Boys & Girls Club of Harford & Cecil County
2002 Cedar Drive
Edgewood, MD 21040
- At least 18 years of age preferred.
- Fundamentals of Supply Chain Logistics
- Warehousing and Distribution Center Solutions
- Managing Inventory Assets
- The Role of Information Systems in SCM
- Supply Chain Operations Best Practices