Harford Community College held its Sixty-Fifth Annual Commencement Ceremony on Thursday, May 25.
The ceremony recognized all of the August 2022 and December 2022 graduates and May 2023 candidates for graduation in the College’s associate degree and certificate programs.
On May 25, 2023, ceremonies were held at 10 AM and 2 PM in the APGFCU Arena at Harford Community College for graduates of the following divisions:
- 10 AM Ceremony: Graduates of the Arts and Humanities and the Behavioral and Social Sciences divisions.
- 2 PM Ceremony: Graduates of the Business and Applied Technology, Nursing and Allied Health Professions, and Science, Technology, Engineering and Math divisions.
|Commencement Ceremony for:
||MAY 25 | 10 AM|
||MAY 25 | 2 PM|
2023 Commencement Portraits
We're extremely proud of our newest graduates! We're recognizing you with a small gift from all of us here at Harford. Your formal graduation portrait is available to download at no cost. Congratulations, Harford Class of 2023!
Frequently Asked Questions
Graduation refers to the conferring of an academic degree. At Harford Community College, you must meet specific requirements in order to graduate, and you must apply for graduation. Commencement is an optional College-sponsored ceremony in which graduating students dress in regalia, process, and are formally conferred a degree or certification. In order to participate in the Commencement ceremony, you must meet all graduation requirements and reserve a spot in the ceremony.
For more information and to apply to graduate, please go to:
Owlnet>My Academic Life>Quick Links>Forms> Application for Graduation.
Deadline to apply was April 1.
- There are no tickets needed for guests to attend either Commencement Ceremony. Seating is first come, first serve.
On May 25, 2023, ceremonies were held at 10 AM and 2 PM in the APGFCU Arena for graduates of the following divisions:
- A 10 AM ceremony for graduates of the Arts and Humanities and the Behavioral and Social Sciences divisions.
- A 2 PM ceremony for graduates of the Business and Applied Technology, Nursing and Allied Health Professions, and Science, Technology, Engineering and Math divisions.
Visit the Academic Catalog, Programs of Study if you need assistance determining which division applies to you.
Harford Community College is committed to promoting the full participation of all individuals with disabilities in the Commencement Ceremony. For disability-related accommodations, contact 443.412.2402. Please find additional accommodation information below:
- Drop Off/Pick Up: The main entrance of the APGFCU Arena offers a convenient drop off/pick up option for guests.
- ADA Parking: Accessible parking is available in the S Lot closest to the Arena. A disability placard or disability license plate is required to park in these designated spaces.
- Ramp: In addition to the stairs leading from the parking lot to the main entrance of the Arena, there is a ramp to the left-hand side when facing the Arena.
- ADA Seating: Seating for individuals with wheelchairs is located in row A on the floor in bleacher sections B, C, L, and M, and on the concourse in row P in bleacher sections F, G, and H (under the flags).
- Elevator: Upon entering the Arena’s main entrance, the elevator is located just beyond the restrooms on the concourse.
- ASL Interpreting Available: Each ceremony will include live ASL interpreting services. Seats in Section B will be reserved for individuals utilizing these services.
- Large Print Programs: Large print programs are available upon request, as supplies last.
- Route 22 East to I95 toward Aberdeen & Havre De Grace
- Rt. 22 West to Bel Air, Abingdon, Edgewood and Joppa
- North of Bel Air, use Rt. 543, Rt. 1, Rt. 136 or Rt. 24N.
If you participated in this year’s in-person Commencement Ceremony and took part in the formal portrait session, your portraits are now available for download at no cost – a small gift from all of us at Harford. Click here to download your graduation portrait: https://harfordcc.smugmug.com/2023-Commencement-Portraits
Congratulations, Harford Class of 2023!