Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
In this ever-changing business world, the knowledge that HR professionals need is constantly evolving.
If you're ready to take your HR skills to the next level (SHRM Certification), or are just beginning your HR career or need basic knowledge in HR (SHRM Essentials), this is for you.
Earning your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential makes you a recognized expert and leader in the HR field—and a valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today's economy. This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, proving your high level of knowledge and skills.
Offered in partnership with SHRM, this course covers the entire Body of Applied Skills and Knowledge (BASK) which encourages HR professionals to acquire the knowledge and skills they need to effectively perform their jobs and achieve career success. HR Essentials is for those just starting out in the human resources profession or more seasoned professionals looking to boost their employee management skills.
For those already working in the Human Resources profession
NO. OF CLASSES
1 course for SHRM Certification Test Prep
1 course for SHRM Essentials
Must be at least 18 years of age and possess a high school diploma or GED®
SHRM Certification Test prep
- Boost your confidence and recognition.
- Demonstrate mastery of the competencies and knowledge most important to organizations as defined by SHRM's Body of Applied Skills and Knowledge (BASK).
- Expand your scope within the HR field and bring new ideas to drive business success within your organization.
- Stand out from other HR candidates in a job search.
- Demonstrate your long-term commitment to the HR profession.
- Protect your organization from risk by ensuring regulatory compliance.
SHRM Essentials of Human Resources
Covers the topics you need to meet key HR challenges that are relevant to you and your company as an HR manager or HR specialist.
What can I do when I complete this program?
After completing this the SHRM Certification Test Preparation course, you will be prepared to take the Certified Professional (CP) or the Senior CP (s)CP exam.