Study Room Policy
- Library study rooms are for HCC student use only, by reservation.
- Reservations are made through the LibCal reservations system, available on the Library’s website.
- Reservations can be made for a minimum of 30 minutes to a maximum of two hours per day.
- Reservations may be made up to one week in advance.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes after the reservation start time, after which time the room will be released for others to use.
- To cancel a reservation, students can release it through the link in their reservation email or by contacting the Library Research Help Desk: 443-412-2131.
- Room use will be terminated if posted rules are not followed.
- Group Study Rooms may be reserved for use by 2-6 students.
- Quiet Study Rooms may be reserved for use by 1-3 students.