Professor Political Science
- BA, Roanoke College
- MA, Virginia Polytechnic and State University
- PhD, University of Miami
- Experiential learning pedagogy
- Global education and engagement
- The evolution of democratic processes
Hallock, S. (2020) Active Learning in the IR Classroom with the Statecraft IR Simulation.
(pre-conference workshop) APSA Teaching & Learning Conference. NM: Albuquerque.
Hallock, S. and Wohlers, T. (2019). Democracies Under Siege? The Relationship Between Electoral politics and Political Mobilization Associated with Right Wing Political Parties. (panel presentation) 77th MPSA Conference, Illinois: Chicago.
Sami, F. & Hallock, S. (2017). A Global Learning Infusion for Introduction to Statistics. MathAMATYC Educator, 8(3).
Hallock, S. (2013). The World in the Twentieth Century: A Thematic Approach. Prentice-Hall.
- PS101: American National Government
- PS201: Introduction to International Relations
- HIST202: Twentieth Century World
- Political Science
- Global Education and Engagement