Assistant Professor Psychology
Nicollette Krenzien grew up in New Jersey and moved to Maryland in 2017. She has been teaching at Harford Community College since 2018. She loves the campus and interacting with her students on a fun, yet personal level. In her spare time, Nicollette enjoys caring for her cats and plants, hiking, listening to true crime podcasts, and playing The Sims.
- BA, Psychology - Stockton University
- MA, General Psychology – New York University
- Implicit bias and training to reduce its occurrence.
- Gender stereotyping in the workplace.
- Conformity behavior on an unconscious level.
- PSY 101: General Psychology
- PSY 205: Psychology of Women
- PSY 214: Human Development Across the Lifespan