Associate Professor Teacher Education
- BA, Elementary Education, Notre Dame of Maryland University
- MS, Special Education, Johns Hopkins University
- reducing preschool expulsion rates
- improving the success of diverse students
Hutton, L. (TBD). Improving the behavior of children with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders. Teaching Exceptional Children (accepted for publication).
Hutton, L. (2019) Universal design for learning in a developmentally appropriate classroom [Open Educational Resource]. Maryland Open Source Textbook Commons.
Hutton, L. (2019). Working with parents. Fostering Families Today, 18(6), 34-35.
Hutton, L. (2018). Understanding parents, creating birth family connections. Fostering Families Today, 18(4), 54-56.
Hutton, L. (2010). Living with fetal alcohol syndrome. Fostering Families Today, 10(4).
Hutton, L. (2008). Accomplishing effective individualized education programs (IEP) meetings. Exceptional Parent Global Communications [online publication].
- Early Childhood Education AAS
- Paraeducation AAS
- Teacher Education Transfer degrees