Associate Professor Cntr Excellence Teaching & Learning
- BA, Washington and Lee University
- MA, University of Missouri-Columbia
- Public Art and Architecture of the United States
- Higher Education Professional Development
“Voices of Change: Social Protest Through the Arts and Humanities,” Curated exhibition
for the Hays-Heighe House, Harford Community College, November 2015-April 2016.
“Pressure Marks: Modern and Contemporary Prints,” Curated exhibition for the Chesapeake Gallery, Harford Community College, Summer 2015.
Jeff Ball and Bob Priddy, The Art of the Missouri State Capitol: History in Canvas, Bronze, and Stone. University of Missouri Press, 2011.
- ART 201 – History of Art-Ancient and Medieval
- ART 202 – History of Art-Renaissance to Modern
- ART 203 – Arts and Architecture of the United States
- ART 239 – Asian Art and Society
- ART 240 – Modern Art and Society
- Art + Design