Associate Professor Associates Degree Nursing
Faith Andrews is the course coordinator for Maternal-Newborn Nursing at Harford Community College. Professor Andrews has a background in Medical Surgical, Oncology, and Obstetric nursing. Professor Andrews is a Maryland Clinical Resource Consortium (MCSRC) SEL (Simulation Education Leader) III and has a strong interest in student success and active learning modalities. Professor Andrews is also an active member in multiple professional nursing organizations and has presented at national nursing conferences.
- AA, Harford Community College
- BSN, Western Governors University
- MSN, Western Governors University
- Reduce cesarean births among low-risk (full-term, singleton, and vertex presentation) women
Andrews, E. F., Mosser, E., & Kocur, J. (Presenters). (2020, February 20). Fostering a reflective teaching culture. Lecture presented at DREAM Conference, National Harbor, MD, United States.
- Fundamentals of nursing
- Contemporary Issues in Nursing
- Medical surgical Nursing 1
- Maternal-Newborn Nursing
- Nursing and Allied Health