Assistant Professor Physics
Originally from Argentina, I first came to the US in 2011 to do Physics research at the University of Maryland. I later transitioned into education and have been Guest Professor at Sarah Lawrence College and Assistant Professor at Springfield College. I joined HCC in Fall 2021. I teach both Introductory Physics and General Physics courses, as well as Astronomy.
- BS: Physics, University of Buenos Aires
- PhD: Mathematical Sciences, University of Nottingham
- Quantum Field Theory
- Black Holes
- Quantum Gravity
- E. Bianchi and A. Satz, "Entropy of a subalgebra of observables and the geometric entanglement entropy", Phys. Rev. D 99, 8, 085001 (2019), arXiv:1901.06454
- A. Satz and M. Cvetic, "Vacuum polarization throughout general subtracted black hole spacetimes", Phys.Rev. D 95, 045007 (2017), arXiv:1612.06766
- J. Louko and A. Satz, "Transition rate of the Unruh-DeWitt detector in curved spacetime". Class. Quantum Grav. 25 055012 (2008), arxiv:0710.5671.