Assistant Professor Computer Technology
I have worked in cybersecurity since 2003, where my primary focus has been on security operations, and network security. I am an advocate for the use of open source security tools and operating systems for threat detection and response. Working as a consultant, I have fully deployed network security tools and enterprise log solutions at a number of federal agencies in support of their security operations. At Harford, I teach introduction.
- AAS, Electronics Engineering Technology, Capitol Technology University
- BS, Computer Information Systems, Strayer University
- MS, Information Assurance, Capitol Technology University
- Open source security tools for threat detection and incident response.
- CIS-102 Introduction to Info Sceience
- CIS-104 Computer Operating Systems
- CIS-110 Introduction to UNIX/Linux
- CIS-135 Introduction to NetworkingC
- CIS-210 Fundamentals of Network Security
- ISS-105 Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Information Assurance and Cybersecurity
- Computer Information Systems