Associate Professor English
- Mary Washington College, Fredericksburg, VA. B.A. in English
- University of New Orleans, New Orleans, LA. M.A. in Political Science
- American Literature
- Virtual Learning and Course Design
- Intersections between Literature and Film or Music
“Oh the Humanities’: Integrating Past and Present Civil Rights Movements into English
Composition to Improve Critical Thinking.” AFACCT, Catonsville, MD, 2020.
‘So Say We All’: Using Three Incarnations of Battlestar Galactica to Teach Analysis Skills in the Composition Classroom.” 4th Annual Popular Culture Conference, Rutland, VT, 2015.
- ENG 012 – Basic Writing
- ENG 101 – English Composition
- ENG 102 – English Composition and Literature
- ENG 109 – English Composition: Research Writing
- ENG 209 – Technical Writing
- ENG 237 – Literature to Film