Professor Transitional English
- Towson University, bachelor’s (BS) degree in English
- McDaniel College, master’s degree (MS) in curriculum and instruction
- Morgan State University, doctorate (EdD) in community college leadership
- Active learning
- Transitional Studies
- First-generation college-students
- Strategies for student success
Holmes, E. & Tittle, L. (2018). Reading and writing with resolve. Dubuque, IA: Kendall Hunt.
Tittle, L. (2015). STEM degrees are not earned by math alone. Diverse: Issues in Higher Education, 32(14), 28.
Tittle, L. (2009). R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Diverse: Issues in Education, 26(17), 17.
- ENG 017: Associated reading and Writing
- ENG 018: integrated Reading and Writing
- ENG 101: English Composition
- ENG 233: African American Literature