Professor Transitional English
Dr. Lisa Tittle is a Harford County native passionate about helping people reach their educational and career goals, especially those who have previously never thought about going to college. She teaches transitional reading and writing courses along with English composition.
- Towson University, bachelor’s (BS) degree in English
- McDaniel College, master’s degree (MS) in curriculum and instruction
- Morgan State University, doctorate (EdD) in community college leadership
- Active learning
- Transitional Studies
- First-generation college-students
- Strategies for student success
Holmes, E. & Tittle, L. (2018). Reading and writing with resolve. Dubuque, IA: Kendall Hunt.
Tittle, L. (2015). STEM degrees are not earned by math alone. Diverse: Issues in Higher Education, 32(14), 28.
Tittle, L. (2009). R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Diverse: Issues in Education, 26(17), 17.
- ENG 017: Associated reading and Writing
- ENG 018: integrated Reading and Writing
- ENG 101: English Composition
- ENG 233: African American Literature