Assistant Professor Health & Physical Education--Credit
Ed Augustitus is typically known by the students as Mr. Augie. He’s taught at HCC since 2006, and started teaching online courses in 2009. Prior to HCC, he worked in the fitness industry as a personal trainer and manager in large family health clubs, and also was an Athletic Trainer at Frostburg State University. He has developed fitness programs for all age groups, and has worked with both amateur and professional athletes. Promoting and teaching health is what drives Ed on a daily basis. He incorporates the practice of a healthy lifestyle in all that he teaches.
- BS, Alfred University
- MS, Frostburg State University
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
- EXSC 101, Introduction to Exercise Science
- EXSC 201, Fitness Assessment and Program Design
- HLTH 101, Contemporary Health
- HLTH 102, EMC, First Aid Safety
- HLTH 103, Wellness Theory and Application
- HLTH 104, Environmental Health
- HLTH 201, Human Sexuality
- PE 135, Indoor Cycling
- PE 147, Mountain Biking
- Exercise Science, A.S.
- Community Health Promotion, A.A.