Assistant Professor Associates Degree Nursing
I have been a Registered Nurse for nearly 14 years with most of my nursing background being in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric IMC, Pediatric Long-Term Care, and Clinical Nurse Management. I am certified as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) in Pediatrics and have experience working with both children and adults. I have practiced in Maryland, Delaware, and California but have settled in to Harford County, Maryland to raise my family. I choose to teach at HCC because it allows me to work with students in the community in which I live. Additionally, I serve as a faculty advisor to both the Student Nurses Association and Gamma Upsilon.
- ASN, Cecil College
- MSN, Point Loma Nazarene University
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) in Nursing
- Spiritual Care in Nursing
- Patient-and Family-Centered Care
- Best Practices in Pediatric Pulmonary Care and Technology-Dependent Children
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Medical-Surgical I
- Contemporary Issues in Nursing
- Continuing Education (Nurse Refresher, Phlebotomy II, Medication Administration for Childcare Providers, and CPR for Healthcare Providers).