Associate Professor Health & Physical Education--Credit
Cindy Kelley has worked at Harford Community College since 2007, first as an adjunct instructor before becoming a full-time faculty member in 2014. Previously, she worked as a health and physical education teacher for Harford County Public Schools. She teaches health, physical education and exercise science classes at HCC and enjoys seeing her students making positive changes towards healthier lifestyles.
- BS, Frostburg State University
- MS, Frostburg State University
Kelley, C. (2020, March 26). Developing Online Physical Education Courses. Innovation Abstracts.
- HLTH 101: Contemporary Health Issues
- HLTH 103: Wellness Theory and Applications
- HLTH 201: Human Sexuality
- EXSC 101: Introduction to Exercise Science
- EXSC 283: Exercise Science Internship
- PE 130: Hiking
- PE 136: Cardiovascular Fitness
- PE 228: Weight Training
- PE 230: Fitness Walking
- Exercise Science
- Physical Education