An English professor initially, Colleen pursued education in Environmental Studies and now teaches writing and literature with those two combined. She also teaches Drama and performs five one women shows, loving to be on both sides of the stage.
- BA, English, minor in Communication Arts, College of Notre Dame of Maryland, 1987
- MA, English, University of Delaware, 1989
- ABD, English, University of Delaware, 1991
- Certificate in Environmental Studies, Johns Hopkins University, 2000
- All things environmental, birds, tides, butterflies, flowers, trees and all poetry and good writing that enlivens this world and its creatures.
- English 101, Composition, Ecology based
- English102, Literature and Composition, Ecology based
- English 219, American Women Writers
- English 215 Mulitcultural Literature
- English 107 Creative Writing
- Poetry I, II, and III, workshop for writers of all levels
- Drama 203, 205 Modern drama and World Drama
- Great Writers, themes vary by semester
- Creative Writing