AboutSteven Iwanowski has been interested in chemistry and science since the seventh grade. He loves exploring how matter behaves within the universe from the chemistry that occurs in stars down to the reactions happening when a cake is baked. He tries to pass this passion on to his students, making as many connections to everyday life as possible. After a brief stint as an instructor at the University of Maryland, Steven got a job at the American Chemical Society in the Education Division. He returned to teaching in fall 2006, when he started at HCC. He enjoys his work tremendously and is always happy to talk chemistry with anyone.
- BS in Chemistry, Lebanon Valley College
- MS, University of Maryland
- Interested in all things related to organic chemistry.
- CHEM 111 – General Chemistry I
- CHEM 112 – General Chemistry II
- CHEM 135 – Chemistry for Engineers
- CHEM 207 – Organic Chemistry I
- CHEM 208 – Organic Chemistry II
- Chemistry, Non-Calculus Based Physics
- Chemistry, Calculus Based Physics