Regina L. Johnson
I have been teaching writing and literature courses since 2002. My pedagogical expertise focuses on experiential/authentic learning, which brings real-world experiences into the composition classroom. In fall 2017, I began my new teaching adventure at Harford Community College. Teaching at HCC is very rewarding because the students are amazing and everyone who works here is passionate about doing what is best for students.
- A.A., Southwest Tennessee Community College
- B.A., University of Delaware
- M.A., University of Delaware
- M.L.A., St John's College Maryland
- Student Engagement and Retention
- High Impact Practices
- Authentic & Experiential Learning
Scholarly/Creative WorkJohnson, Regina. “Food for Thought: Redesigning Required Courses for Student Engagement, Relevancy, and Retention.” NISOD Abstracts, vol. XLII, no. 28, June 30, 2020.
- ENG101 Food-Themed English Composition
- ENG102 Composition and Literature
- ENG 214 Great Writers and Lives
- ENG234 Ethnic American Literature