Maurice D. Brown
Business (incl. Real Estate)
Prior to joining HCC, Maurice Brown was an accomplished business executive with over 25 years of working experience in the business environment being a Vice President of Capital Formation (founder of the Harford County Revolving Loan Program for Businesses), Program Director (Howard University) and Business Consultant for Booz Allen & Hamilton.
Maurice was an adjunct professor at Howard University, Towson University, and Baltimore City Community College.
- AA, Baltimore City Community College
- BA, Towson University
- MBA, University of Baltimore
- Introduction to Business (BA101)
- Business Computer Applications (BA210)
- Legal Environment of Business (BA246)
- Principles of Marketing (BA203)
- Principles of Management (BA109)
- Professional Selling (BA105)
- My College Success
- Faculty Spotlight Committee (past member)