I have been teaching at the college level since 1989 and teaching at Harford Community College since 1995. I am a developmental psychologist, particularly interested in adolescent social and emotional development. I have been involved in online teaching and learning at HCC from its earliest stages and continue to help develop and improve this method to enhance student experience and engagement.
- BS in Psychology, City College of NY, CUNY
- MA in Psychology (Clinical concentration), City College of NY, CUNY
- MA in Psychology (Developmental concentration), Fordham University
- Multi-modal teaching and learning strategies
- Student classroom and online engagement
Scholarly/Creative WorkBayar, Manolya (2000). Study Guide to Lifespan Development (2nd) by Seifert, Kelvin, E., Hoffnung, Robert, J., Hoffnung, Michele. NY: Houghton Mifflin Company.
- General Psychology
- Child Psychology
- Adolescent Psychology
- Human Development Across the Lifespan
- Marriage and the Family.