Cynthia A. Lewis
Business (incl. Real Estate)
Professor Lewis began teaching part-time in the division in 2008 and assumed a full-time position in 2013. Prior to her career at Harford Community College, Professor Lewis was an executive director for a local nonprofit organization as well as holding positions in accounting, management and human resources with state government and private organizations.
- A.A., Stevenson University
- B.S., University of Baltimore
- M.S., Univ MD Global Campus
- Research grade results when students receive one on one tutoring.
- Research grade results when students utilize team-based learning.
- Research best practices for dually enrolled high school students.
Scholarly/Creative WorkLewis, Cynthia. (2015). Demo Documents and Solutions for Accounting 101 and 102. NY: Pearson.
Lewis, Cynthia. (2017). Demo Documents and Solutions for Accounting 101 and 102. NY: Pearson
Lewis, Cynthia (2018). Mixing Old and New Teaching Methods to Get Better Student Results. The CPA Journal, September 2018.
- ACCT 101
- ACCT 102
- ACCT 210
- BA 101
- BA 108
- BA 210
- CIS 102
- Business Administration
- Business Management