Request a Transcript

Need a copy of your transcripts or to verify your enrollment at Harford Comunity College? There are three ways to do it and the cost is $5 fee per transcript.

Transcripts for Credit Courses


Through OwlNet

If you are a credit student who attended Harford in fall 2016 or after, do not have a financial hold on your account, and still have access to your username and password, you may log into OwlNet and request your official transcripts. Transcript processing time is two to three business days.

Through SOLAR

If you are a credit student who last attended Harford prior to fall 2016, do not have a financial hold on your account, you may log into SOLAR and request your official transcripts. Transcript processing time is two to three business days.

By Mail

All mailed requests must include your name, social security or identification number, address, signature and daytime telephone number or complete the Transcript Request Form. Check or money order made payable to Harford Community College must be included with the request. Processing time is two to three business days. Your transcript request will not be processed without payment or if you have an outstanding financial obligation to the College.

Mail your request to:
Harford Community College
Attention: Undergraduate Transcript Request
401 Thomas Run Road, Bel Air, MD 21015

In Person

To obtain your transcripts in person you must first pay the $5 transcript fee at the Cashier's Office located on the lower level of the Student Center. Next you will need to submit a request to the Registration & Records Office located in the upper level of the Student Center. Transcript processing time is two to three business days for those who attended after 1987.  If you attended prior to 1987, the transcript processing time is one week. You will need to return to pick up the transcript. If you want someone else to pick it up, you must provide a letter that authorizes the College to release your transcript to the named individual. Your transcript will not be released without your signed written permission.

Questions regarding transcript request procedures can be emailed to Registration & Records.


Transcripts for Noncredit Courses

Harford Community College offers official transcripts to students enrolled in noncredit workforce training and other courses where "Transcript Available" is indicated in the program description. 

The noncredit transcript includes:

  • Name of the course
  • Start and end dates
  • Contact hours
  • The number of continuing education units (CEU) earned.


Letter grades are not awarded for noncredit courses.  CO, CA, or CC (depending on the course) will appear on the transcript to indicate the student successfully completed the course.  Successful completion is defined as attending a minimum of 70% of the course and/or meeting other requirements as identified by the instructor. NG indicates that no grade was earned for the course. Noncredit courses completed prior to July 5, 2000 will not appear.

Transcripts can be issued directly to the student or sent to a third party, such as an employer. Transcript requests must be made after the course has concluded.


Request Verification of Enrollment

To request an enrollment verification certificate for undergraduate courses:

Login to OwlNet.

Go to "My Academic Life" tab.

Click on "Enrollment Verification" link on the left hand side.

Click the "Continue" link in new window. This link will take you to the National Student Clearinghouse which is an authorized agent of HCC to verify enrollment. Once on this site, you will be asked to verify your name, date of birth and student ID number. Then click on the "Login" button.

Click on the "Obtain an Enrollment Certificate". This will compile a history of your enrollment at HCC that you can print out and use for anyone that is requesting an enrollment verification certificate.

Please note that if you are preregistered for a future term you must come into the Registration and Records Office for a preregistration verification letter.