Harford Community College Foundation
The Harford Community College Foundation, Inc., assists Harford Community College and the advancement of public higher education by broadening the base of support and communication with private donors and public agencies. Through friend raising, advocacy, and fundraising efforts, the Foundation sustains the College with financial and personal contributions for educational programs developed by the College community and approved by the Board of Trustees.
Join us at one (or more!) of our many events.
ATHENA Leadership Award & ATHENA Young Professional Award
The ATHENA Leadership Award Breakfast was held on March 3rd 2023, from 7:30am -10am in the Richlin Ballroom.
Dr. Andrée M. Mountain-Campbell, Founder and Director of MOHAR Mental Wellness, LLC, received the 2023 ATHENA Leadership Award, and Allison Cuneo, Contract Specialist at Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, received the 2023 ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award.
Many thanks to Mary Ann Scully, Dean of the Joseph A. Sellinger, S.J., School of Business and Management at Loyola University of Maryland, who served as our Keynote Speaker for this year's event!
The ATHENA Leadership Award and ATHENA Young Professional Award are presented to individuals who have demonstrated exemplary leadership in their career and assisted the advancement of women in their professional communities.
Both ATHENA Awards highlight what recipients have accomplished in addition to paving a path for future successes. By honoring exceptional leaders, the ATHENA Leadership Award Program seeks to inspire others to achieve excellence.
Thank you to our Sponsors, Finalists, Volunteers, and everyone who attended! Please save the date for next year's breakfast on Friday March 1, 2024.
Past Award Recipients
- 2023 - Dr. Andrée M. Mountain-Campbell (ATHENA Leadership Award)
- 2023- Allison Cuneo (ATHENA Young Professional Award)
- 2022 – Claudine Adams (ATHENA Leadership Award)
- 2022 – Sarah Klein (ATHENA Young Professional Award)
- 2021 – Robin Tomechko (ATHENA Leadership Award)
- 2021 – Sara Garbarino (ATHENA Young Professional Award)
- 2020 – Sandra Gallion (ATHENA Leadership Award)
- 2020 – Beth Mosser (ATHENA Young Professional Award)
- 2019 – Sharon Jacobs (ATHENA Leadership Award)
- 2019 – Jennie Towner (ATHENA Young Professional Award)
- 2018 – Lisa Feulner (ATHENA Leadership Award)
- 2018 – Brittany Trocher (ATHENA Young Professional Award)
- 2017 – Kathy Walsh (ATHENA Leadership Award)
- 2017 – Paige Boyle (ATHENA Young Professional Award)
- 2016 – Carolyn Evans
- 2015 – Stephanie Hau
- 2014 – Mary Teddy Wray
- 2013 – Jayne Klein
- 2012 – Denise Carnaggio
- 2011 – Tamera Rush
- 2010 – Lucie Snodgrass
- 2009 – Content McLaughlin
- 2008 – Pat Scott
- 2007 – Karen Green (deceased)
- 2006 – Sheryl Davis Kohl
- 2005 – Deborah Smith Williams
- 2004 – Jane Howe
- 2003 – Pat Donovan
- 2002 – Kim Wagner
Gratitude Breakfast | April 25th 2024 | Harford Community College
The reception provides a unique opportunity for donors to meet their scholarship recipients and for the students to acknowledge the impact the scholarships have made on their academic careers.
President's Circle Dinner Reception | September 27th, 2023 | Location TBD
The President's Circle Dinner Reception is held for Foundation donors who generously contributed $1,000 or more during the prior fiscal year, in recognition and thanks of their support.
Screech's Night Owl 5K | October 20, 2023 | Harford Community College
Join us for a 5k GLOW Run & Fun Walk in support of Harford Community College student athletes!
Save the date! Registration will be available soon.
Interested in sponsoring this event? Please contact Casey Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443.412.2449 for additional information.
Summer Swing Golf Tournament | July 15, 2024 | Maryland Golf & Country Clubs
Thank you to all of our golfers, sponsors, donors and volunteers who contributed to making the 2023 Summer Swing Golf Tournament such an overwhelming success! Please save the date for next year's tournament, which be held on July 15th, 2024 at Maryland Golf & Country Clubs
8:30 AM | Registration, Continental Breakfast, Driving Range Open
10 AM | Shotgun Start – Captain’s Choice
3 PM | 19th Hole Dinner Reception
All Golfers Receive
- Continental Breakfast
- On-Course Drinks
- Lunch On-Course
- The 19th Hole Dinner Reception
- Player Giveaway
$100 Per Package (limit one per golfer)
- One Raffle Ticket for Bulle Rock Foursome ($25 Value)
- One Arm’s Length for Lucky Draw Tickets ($30 Value)
- $750 Cash Raffle Ticket ($25 Value)
- One Power Drive – Men Tee Off from Ladies Tees (One Time), Ladies Tee off from Fairway (One Time)
- Two Mulligans – One for the Front Nine/One for the Back Nine
- One Long Drive from a Pro on Hole #4
Raffles & Games
- $750 Cash Payout Raffle
- Longest Drive Prize
- Longest Putt
- Hole in One Contest
- Raffle Baskets
Our goal is to make all materials and services accessible. If you need accommodations to participate, please contact Casey Snyder at email@example.com at least 10 days in advance of the event.
THAnk you to our Generous 2023 sponsors!