Associates Degree Nursing
AboutTheresa Libershal is a tenured faculty who has taught full-time at HCC since 2004. She teaches courses in Fundamentals of Nursing and Leadership in Nursing.
Theresa has worked in various fields of nursing, both at the bedside and in management roles. Her teaching role as a nurse is how she found her passion for teaching nursing to the next generation of caregivers. She is a member of the American Nurses' Association and is active in volunteer work in hospice care and faith community nursing. She is certified as a Reiki Master and has found her skills in complementary health have added to her nursing practice through the years.
- B.S.N., Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing
- M.A., Notre Dame of MD University
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Nursing Education, Drexel University
- NURS101 Fundamentals of Nursing
- NURS212 Leadership in Nursing