Military Training Transcripts

In accordance with §15-113 of the Education Article of the Annotated Code of Maryland and in support of the Veteran Full Employment Act (VFEA), HCC awards credit for a variety of formal military training, education, and coursework. Evaluations will be completed for students who submit official military transcripts through the Joint Transcript Services (JST) for Army, Navy, Marines, and Coast Guard, or the Community College of the Air Force. In awarding credit, the College follows the recommendations of the American Council on Education's (ACE) Guide to the Evaluation of Education Experiences in the Armed Services. For more information contact the Registration and Records Office.

All Military, Reserve, and Veteran students are eligible to pursue Credit for Competency-Based Learning options that follow. Call 443-412-2100 for more information. 

Transcripts from Other Institutions

Submit official copies of your military and college transcripts to Harford's Registration and Records Office. Military transcripts for Army, Marine Corps, Navy, & Coast Guard can be requested from the Joint Services Transcript. Air Force Community College transcripts can be requested on their website.

Official copies of your transcript should be sent to:

Harford Community College
Registration & Records Office
401 Thomas Run Road
Bel Air, MD 21015