Events Calendar

DATE: Saturday, October 28
TIME: 10 AM - 2 PM
LOCATION: Hays-Heighe House
Reservations Not Necessary

The Hays-Heighe House was built in 1808 and, in the early 1920's the property became a thoroughbred horse farm known as Prospect Hill Farm. In 1964, the farm became the site of Harford Junior College. How did it transition from farmland and barns to the modern state-of-the-art buildings we have today? Visit the House and walk the College grounds with us to learn more about the history of our campus.

Share