Career Services specialists assist students with all aspects of career planning
- Individual and group sessions
- Various assessment instruments
- Computerized career information programs and other campus resources
- Cooperative education, internship, portfolio and practicum experiences
- Development of effective job search strategies
Base Realignment & Closure Internship
Information Center -
Serves as a central location for internship work
opportunities within the military and defense related industries.
- enables students and alumni/ae to conduct job
searches for free. The CCN recruitment website enables employers and
recruiters to list job opportunities and internships for students and alumni/ae.
Employers and students/alumni/ae must register with Career Services to utilize
the site. Call 443-412-2357 to register.
The National Association of Colleges and Employers connects
campus recruiting and career services professionals, and provides best
practices, trends, research, professional development, and conferences.
Job Choices Magazine -
Get need to know resume and interview tips, plus advice on cover
letters and more. Included is a list of employers interested in new
college graduates, and get instant access to their websites.
Job Choices 2013
Diversity Edition 2013
Smart Workers = Smart Companies
- is an organization of Harford County companies
working in partnership with Harford Community College to prepare students for
the business world
will need Adobe to view some of the pages, click here to