Audience menu for:
The Instructional Resource Center (IRC) has been established through the collaborative efforts of the Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs and the Department of eLearning and Instructional Resources.
The IRC provides instructional resources and pedagogical assistance in the areas of professional development, student learning outcomes and assessment, and educational technology. The mission of the IRC is to provide instructional support for faculty and instructional staff through workshops, conference announcements, professional publications, and individual consultation. The success of the IRC depends on the input and support of our faculty and staff. Your comments and suggestions are welcome.
If you have questions or would like to schedule an individual consultation, contact us at email@example.com.
Director for eLearning and Instructional Resources
(position currently vacant)
- Continuing Education & Training
- Business, Computing & Applied Technology
- Educational & Transitional Studies
- Visual, Performing & Applied Arts
- Blackboard Administrator
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Behavioral & Social Sciences
- Human Development, Health & Physical Education
- Nursing & Allied Health Professions
For additional assistance:
Phone: 443-412-2477, option 3
© 2014-2015 Harford Community College
Harford Community College
401 Thomas Run Road
Bel Air, MD 21015
443 412 2000