1098-T Information

Harford Community College has contracted with Vangent Inc/TRA Services to provide 1098-T tax forms to our credit students. 

The Vangent website (https://tra.vangent.com) also contains a variety of links to IRS information and publications that may be helpful to students and their families.

How to obtain 1098-T tax form

  • Students can access the Vangent website starting January 12, 2015 to electronically retrieve their 1098-T tax form.
  • Access instructions are sent to each credit student through their HCC email account.
  • The 1098-T forms will be mailed by January 31, 2015, for those students who opt out of the electronic version.
  • Tax forms are available from the year 2008 through the current tax year.
  • Duplicate forms can be requested.
  • The 1098-T tax form is not sent to noncredit students. If the student needs a receipt for tuition payments, they can contact the Cashiers Office at 443-412-2208.
  • Requests for 1098-T forms to be faxed or sent to a non-OwlNet email can not be honored.


The information provided above is general information only and should not be interpreted as tax or legal advice. HCC and its employees cannot give tax advice. Please contact your tax professional or the IRS, if advice is needed.