Audience menu for:
Section: About HCC
About HCC menu:
For release: 11 October, 2013
Advance your career in Information Assurance with CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certification preparation through Harford Community College. CISSP certification indicates mastery of the international standard for information security and understanding of a Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). It is recognized throughout the industry as a premier cybersecurity certification.
“As a security professional, project manager and business owner, I value professional certification,” commented Lee Hewitt, HCC instructor with over 22 years of engineering and consulting experience. “It creates a common community utilizing consistent, proven, successful methodologies for ensuring a secure environment for your organization.”
CISSP certification provides these benefits for IT professionals:
- Demonstrates your working knowledge of information security
- Offers a career differentiator with enhanced credibility and marketability
- Provides access to valuable resources such as peer networking and idea exchange
- Allows access to a network of global industry and subject matter/domain experts
- Provides a business and technology orientation to risk management
For more information, contact Pam Karwowski at 443-360-9108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
October 28-November 1 (Monday through Friday), 8 AM-5 PM
University Center, Rm. 125, Aberdeen
Tuition: $1,695. Course fee: $75. Course: 45064.
This test preparation course covers the ten CISSP information systems security test domains relevant to the corresponding professional certification exam.
© 2014 Harford Community College
Harford Community College
401 Thomas Run Road
Bel Air, MD 21015
443 412 2000