1. ID Requirements: You must show a photo ID before being given a test.
Please see the Photo ID
Requirement link to determine the type of ID required.
2. When testing in the Test Center, you must sign in and
agree to the
Academic Dishonesty Statement
at the front desk.
3. Cell phones and other electronic devices, as
well as food and drinks are not permitted in the
testing rooms. In addition, purses, keys, books and backpacks must be stowed in one of our storage
lockers. These lockers are located just
outside the Test Center and are operated by placing a quarter in the locking
inside the locker door. The door can then be locked and the key
removed. The student retains the key during testing. Once
testing is complete and the key is returned to the lock, the quarter is
returned to the student. Please remember to bring a quarter with
you when you come to the Test Center!
4. We supply scrap paper. All scrap paper—used and unused—must be turned
in with the test or quiz.
5. Please bring an appropriate writing utensil when you come to take a test.
6. Be your own advocate. Make sure we’ve
given you the right test or quiz. Don't forget to put your name on any test or quiz to be certain you
get credit for the work you do.
7. Only people who are taking a test are allowed in our testing rooms.
The Test Center staff cannot be responsible for children or adults who
require care and supervision.
8. Rest room breaks are not allowed.